En está sección de nuestra web iremos actualizando mensualmente los artículos indexados en Pubmed publicados por profesionales del Hospital Universitario La Paz.
Octubre Noviembre Diciembre
Artículos más recientes
- Clinical Cure of a Difficult-to-Treat Resistant <em>Pseudomonas aeruginosa</em> Ventriculitis Using Cefiderocol: A Case Report and Literature Reviewpor Cristina MarceloVentriculitis is a complication of meningitis (community-acquired or nosocomial) or other central nervous system (CNS) infections such as brain abscess. They are associated with a different spectrum of microorganisms, from resistant gram-negative bacilli to staphylococci, that can lead serious illness with high mortality. Difficult-to-treat resistance (DTR) gram-negative bacilli may increase to 20% of deaths respective […]
- Endarterectomy, Stenting, or Medical Treatment for Symptomatic Carotid Near-Occlusion: Results from CAOS, a Multicenter Registry Studypor A Garcia-PastorCONCLUSIONS: Carotid artery stent placement and carotid endarterectomy are associated with high rates of failure and periprocedural stroke. Carotid near-occlusion with full collapse appears to be associated with an increased risk of technical failure and restenosis. Carotid near-occlusion revascularization does not seem to reduce the risk of stroke at follow-up compared with medical treatment.
- por E Carlos Rodriguez-MerchanINTRODUCTION: The utilization of artificial intelligence (AI) in hemophilia is still in its early phases.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring of biopharmaceuticals in inflammatory rheumatic and musculoskeletal disease: a systematic literature review informing EULAR points to considerpor Charlotte KrieckaertThe objectives of this review were to collect and summarise evidence on therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) of biopharmaceuticals in inflammatory rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases and to inform the EULAR Task Force for the formulation of evidence-based points to consider. A systematic literature review (SLR) was performed, covering technical aspects and (clinical) utility of TDM, to […]
- Patients awaiting surgery for neurosurgical diseases during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain: a multicentre cohort studypor Ana M Castaño-LeonCONCLUSIONS: Patients awaiting neurosurgery experienced significant collateral damage even when they were considered for scheduled procedures.
- [Translated article] Spanish Asthma Management Guidelines (GEMA) v.5.1. Highlights and Controversiespor Vicente PlazaIn this fifth phase of development, the contents of the Spanish Asthma Management Guidelines (GEMA), which include versions 5.0 and 5.1, have undergone a thorough review. The aim here is to set the main changes in context. These could be summarized as follows: DIAGNOSIS: new FE(NO) cut-off and severity classification based on treatment needed to […]
- por Juan F Vázquez-CostaNo abstract
- por David Torres-FernandezCONCLUSIONS: INI-based regimens were effective and safe for HIV treatment in children and adolescents. Dolutegravir and elvitegravir presented an excellent profile, and most patients achieved and maintained viral suppression.
- Patient-reported outcomes in the GARNET trial in patients with advanced or recurrent mismatch repair-deficient/microsatellite instability-high endometrial cancer treated with dostarlimabpor Rebecca KristeleitCONCLUSIONS: Most patients remained stable or had improved quality of life while receiving dostarlimab for the treatment of recurrent or advanced mismatch repair-deficient endometrial cancer.
- por Miguel Ángel Molina GutiérrezNo abstract